My Latest Book Now Available on Kindle!

May was a particularly exciting, positive and very productive month for me.

My first Sales Training e-book “The Five Simple But Essential Steps To Getting The Sale” is not only getting good reviews and selling well on my own site, is now published and can be previewed and downloaded at Amazon.com

May was also the start of a new project for me.

I have been asked to set up and develop a dedicated customer support department for a young but rapidly expanding Telemarketing Company here in Mijas Costa.

Customer support is a new challenge for me as I have always been front line sales and marketing so I’m really enjoying the learning curve and will be starting a new section covering customer services here on this blog based around my experiences over the coming months.

I’m helping out with the recruiting, training and managing of the telesales teams as well so we will be adding more articles to the Tips for Telesales section over the next coming weeks.

Any spare time I have will be dedicated to producing my next book covering the art of closing over the phone.

“Hmm. I must start a book about writing books………….”

See you all next week.

If there’s a particular sales skill or closing technique that you would like me to cover in future articles, or an objection that you are having a problem overcoming, leave a comment below or drop me an e-mail to: info@simplesalesandmarketing.com

Remember: there is no such thing as a foolish question, only a fool who doesn’t ask questions.

A Testimonial:

Dear Alan,

Just to say thank you so much for the info that has boosted my sales career to another level.

For the life of me I could not see where I was going wrong, I have read many other publications and to be honest could not make much sense of it all.

After reading your 5 simple steps guide it just "clicked",

I am now selling almost double the amount in just a few days of putting your suggestions into practice. I'm waiting for your next publication with great excitement and will be following your blog with great interest. Thank you so much for some genuine, great advice...

Simon Peterson (London UK)

No comments: